Friday 3 February 2012

It makes me smile

I seem to have been grumbling about cyclists and about traffic lately and unless there is a massive shift in policies, regulation and enforcement I probably always will. Don't let that make you think I don't love cycling, I do, and it is why I've set up this blog.

My ride in to work this morning was a reminder of why I cycle rather than use the alternative, slower and more expensive options of my car or public transport.






The weather was lovely (OK minus 2 is a bit cool on the face), the air was clear and fresh, the views were stunning and people I passed tended to say hello.






All in all this is why I cycle - it is fun and it makes me feel good and if that isn't enough reason then the benefits in terms of health, economics and convenice should surely swing it for more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment