Thursday 16 February 2012

All in a day's work


On Tuesday I was in Lancaster to work with young people from the Marsh Community Centre. We had a great ride down to Morcambe and back via the Lancaster Canal. Here are some of the photos I took. I especially like the notice someone has put on the sunken boat.


I also realised that last time I took a photo of Lancaster Castle (about 30 years ago) some police officers approached me and told me that I couldn't take pictures. I told them that of course I could and they said that I was clearly a journalist (I had a very old 1960s camera) and that I was attempting to get pictures of people associated with a major murder trial that was taking place at the time (handless corpse for those with long memories). I tried to argue and told them I was a student. They threatened to arrest me and I decided to go and take pictures somewhere else.





No comments:

Post a Comment